Ashley Package Number: B446/54/57/96
This package contains:
- B446-54: Queen Panel Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B446-57: Queen Panel Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B446-96: Queen Panel Rails (Quantity: 1)
- Warm rustic plank finish over replicated Oak grain and authentic touch
- Tops of cases and headboard/footboard panels are captured with a nail trimmed corner piece
- Rolling trundle storage box enables the option of storage or bed
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Handles feature nailhead trim in a dark bronze metal finish
- Slim profile dual USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops
- B100-11, B100-12 can be used in substitution of a box spring on the twin or full panel beds
- W100-01 or W100-02 fireplace insert can be used with the B446-32 dresser
- Twin (63), full (65) bookcase headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed B100-21
- Twin (53), full (87), and queen (57) panel headboards can attach to bolt-on metal bedframe B100-21, or B100-31 respectively
- B100-11, B100-12 should be used in substitution of a box spring on the twin or full bookcase storage beds
- Both Twin/Full Panel and Bookcase beds can be set-up with either one or two (-50) Underbed Storage units
- B446-71 twin footboard dimension: 40"W x 3"D x 39"H
- B446-72 full footboard dimension: 55"W x 3"D x 39"H
- B446-32 is compatible with W100-41 Dolby digital sound
- B446-68T requires a B100-11 and features a built-in fort complete with a decorative fabric door
- Left side facing storage steps for loft bed.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.