This power reclining loveseat takes its cue from luxury automobiles with lattice- and cross-hatch stitching, for a richly tailored aesthetic that gives you plenty of reasons to celebrate. Sumptuously padded cushions and dramatic midnight black faux leather upholstery add to the indulgence. When it's time to rev up the action, the loveseat's dual reclining bucket seats, Easy View™ power adjustable headrests, LED accent lighting and center console with docking station keep you in the driver's seat.
- Dual-sided recliner
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seats
- Attached backs and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- One-touch power controls with adjustable positions
- Includes USB charging port in each power control
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrests
- LED lighted cup holders; flip up padded armrests with hidden storage
- Center console with cup holders and underneath storage
- Underneath LED lighting
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Power Reclining Loveseat with Console
||PWR REC Loveseat/CON/ADJ HDRST
|Item Color Key
||Party Time Power Reclining Loveseat with Console
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||73''W x 38''D x 44''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.